A new SaVoir version 9.3.0 is ready for download. Discover all the new features and the configuration updates
Main new features added
- Update to import and export EMSA EODC files according to new schema versions 1.5 and 2.1.
- New import / export of ESOV Swath Control Files (SCF)
- New function to support data links associated to satellites, and the possibility to define horizon masks which allow to define zones where visibility contacts are not possible. Data links are used for evaluating visibility contacts between satellites and with ground station antennas.
- Framing: new division mode PREDEFINED, where the frame borders are explicitly declared in a comma separated list of the span seconds since Anx. SAOCOM-1A and 1B have been configured in PREDEFINED division mode.
- New feature in the timebar: Swaths that appear drawn on the map are also represented over the time bar as chronological time segments with small yellow stripes.
- New feature in the timebar: Swaths that appear drawn on the map are also represented over the time bar as chronological time segments with small yellow stripes
- New feature when calculating satellite-to satellite visibilities: Now it is possible to define a minimum tangent height
- Former sensor’s parameter Spatial Resolution is now replace by two GSD (Ground Sample Distance) parameters, one in Azimuth and one in Range direction
- The orbit wizard for Sun Synchronous Orbits has been modified to define the longitude of an ascending node crossing (Anx) and the epoch day
- Attitude Z-pointing modes have been renamed to GEOCENTRIC, LOCAL NORMAL and ZERO DOPPLER
- New handling of orbit files formatted as CCSDS orbit data messages . Now it is possible to import OEM, OMM and OPM formats
- New function to calculate timeline of visibilities between satellites and celestial bodies (Sun, Moon and Planets)
- Now it is possible to draw a coordinate system on the 3D satellite body, and configure it with axis sizes, orientations and labels
- Antenna scenario files are now kept under version. Any new updates will be reported and automatically update the local user configuration, same as with satellite scenario files