License support  

User
 User
22/02/2018 11:00  

Can I download updates for my purchased SaVoir license?

ReplyQuote
Taitus Software
Member Admin
22/02/2018 11:03  

Yes. If your license is under maintenance, you will be automatically alerted by the software when new versions are available. You will be requested to confirm the start of the download. In addition to software updates, there are also updates to the satellite configurations – all free under the maintenance package.

ReplyQuote
User
 User
22/02/2018 11:05  

Can I transfer the license to another computer?

ReplyQuote
Taitus Software
Member Admin
22/02/2018 11:07  

Under the Help menu, open Software activation. You can deactivate the license in this dialog and use the license code on another computer.

For versions prior to version 6.x, you can free the license by starting SaVoir with the Ctrl key pressed. Once the license is freed, you will receive a “removal code” which you can use on the Activation Center to free up a license on one computer for activation on another computer.

ReplyQuote
User
 User
22/02/2018 11:08  

What is the expiration date of a SaVoir license?

ReplyQuote
Taitus Software
Member Admin
22/02/2018 11:09  

The software itself does not expire. You can continue to use the software forever. However, the maintenance package expires after one year. The maintenance package includes online support for problems, techniques, configuration and general usage of the software. Also, all upgrades (on average, one per month) are provided free of charge during this time. Upgrades, in general, cover both bug fixes as well as enhancements which are usually requested by our users. The maintenance package can be extended for one or more years as long as it is done BEFORE it expires.

ReplyQuote
User
 User
22/02/2018 11:09  

How do I activate SaVoir licences after the purchase?

ReplyQuote
Taitus Software
Member Admin
22/02/2018 11:11  

After your purchase you will receive an e-mail with a link to download the latest version and instruction on the installation and the activation of the license.

ReplyQuote
User
 User
22/02/2018 11:12  

Are there any discounts if I purchase multiple SaVoir licenses at the same time?

ReplyQuote
Taitus Software
Member Admin
22/02/2018 11:13  

Volume discounts can be negotiated. We will review the pricing on a case-by-case basis but maintaining a consistent pricing policy for all our customers.

ReplyQuote
User
 User
22/02/2018 11:13  

How much does a SaVoir license cost?

ReplyQuote
Taitus Software
Member Admin
22/02/2018 11:14  

Use the Purchase form for send us your request and we will send you our best quotation.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register